il migliore shard! : FunMt2.

IndiceFAQCercaLista UtentiGruppiRegistratiAccedi

Condividere | 

Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!

Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Charistmatic

MessaggioTitolo: Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!   Giugno 10th 2010, 10:21

Hi! It's about settings.Go to your FunMt2 folder and open file named "config".Select DYSPLAY=lowest resolution and frequency,WINDOW Mode,IME Mod=External IME,GFX FOG=Near,TNL=GPU,SHADOW=None.Press OK then login.If it is work unride,send back horse(Manda Via CTRL+B) and log out.Use usualy settings to play again and have fun! Remember never teleport,walk through portals or logout riding! cheers
Tornare in alto Andare in basso
Vedi il profilo dell'utente
Charistmatic

MessaggioTitolo: Second way!   Giugno 14th 2010, 15:04

I notice not every time first way with settings work,and i have try something else and worked.Open in folder FunMt2 an file called "errorlog" .Should get an window with manny ????????...click ok.Try to log in, than window with ???? apear again click ok.Man,STAFF should solve that problem! bom
R3versioN

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!   Giugno 15th 2010, 11:46

Charistmatic ha scritto:
Hi! It's about settings.Go to your FunMt2 folder and open file named "config".Select DYSPLAY=lowest resolution and frequency,WINDOW Mode,IME Mod=External IME,GFX FOG=Near,TNL=GPU,SHADOW=None.Press OK then login.If it is work unride,send back horse(Manda Via CTRL+B) and log out.Use usualy settings to play again and have fun! Remember never teleport,walk through portals or logout riding! cheers

I did that and my caracter is blocked...:s 8 days ago..!!!
mage4444

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!   Giugno 16th 2010, 14:33

help is blocked in v2 in horse no funcktinaliti ctrl+h
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!   

Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!
Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Tornare in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Non riesco a fare il login
» perchè questo forum è privato?

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
FunMt2 - il miglior shard italiano. :: Segnalazioni :: Bug & Bug User-
Andare verso: