FunMt2 - il miglior shard italiano.
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il migliore shard! : FunMt2.

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Charistmatic

Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved! Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!   Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved! EmptyGiugno 10th 2010, 10:21

Hi! It's about settings.Go to your FunMt2 folder and open file named "config".Select DYSPLAY=lowest resolution and frequency,WINDOW Mode,IME Mod=External IME,GFX FOG=Near,TNL=GPU,SHADOW=None.Press OK then login.If it is work unride,send back horse(Manda Via CTRL+B) and log out.Use usualy settings to play again and have fun! Remember never teleport,walk through portals or logout riding! cheers
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Charistmatic

MessaggioTitolo: Second way!   Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved! EmptyGiugno 14th 2010, 15:04

I notice not every time first way with settings work,and i have try something else and worked.Open in folder FunMt2 an file called "errorlog" .Should get an window with manny ????????...click ok.Try to log in, than window with ???? apear again click ok.Man,STAFF should solve that problem! bom
R3versioN

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!   Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved! EmptyGiugno 15th 2010, 11:46

Charistmatic ha scritto:
Hi! It's about settings.Go to your FunMt2 folder and open file named "config".Select DYSPLAY=lowest resolution and frequency,WINDOW Mode,IME Mod=External IME,GFX FOG=Near,TNL=GPU,SHADOW=None.Press OK then login.If it is work unride,send back horse(Manda Via CTRL+B) and log out.Use usualy settings to play again and have fun! Remember never teleport,walk through portals or logout riding! cheers

I did that and my caracter is blocked...:s 8 days ago..!!!
mage4444

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!   Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved! EmptyGiugno 16th 2010, 14:33

help is blocked in v2 in horse no funcktinaliti ctrl+h
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!   Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved! Empty

Horse bug, problem with login riding...Solved!
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Bug in city 1..
» Bug in city 1 with a Horse...
» Aggiunto NPC per esperto/medio...New NPC with lv 11 and lv 21 horse
» I have a problem
» I have 1 problem ... :)